Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What is the purpose of our blog?

An interesting post I came across this morning is a request from an academic librarian for more library directors to blog. Well, that is what I try to do, but I probably don't always include my current goals, plans or what I did today in my entries. I also have the help of one of my staff, Julie who is interested in blogging and wanted the opportunity to promote our programs and events and also give her perspective on working in a public library. I can't really call our blog a director's blog and it's not a blog only from the staff perspective. Our blog is just a nice mix of events, happenings and random thoughts. Let me know if you want more random thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home