Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Lone Surfer of Montana, Kansas

I was so disappointed when I read the front page article in the Parsons Sun yesterday. Davy Rothbart who wrote the book The Lone Surfer of Montana, Kansas and is the creator of Found Magazine was at Service Valley Elementary School last Saturday and I never saw an announcement in the newspaper or anywhere about it. I would have loved to attend this event, but I never heard about it. We have the book by the way if you would like to check it out. All I can say is Davy if you are ever back in Labette County stop by Parsons Public Library, we would love to have you visit!

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that body of water in montana kansas seems like no surfing can go on there

 
At 6:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was posted in the pittsburg paper seems kinda strange to me the author wrote in that paper that after he wrote the book he figured out the town he was driving past wasnt even really montana at all

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home